EinScan-SE is an great choice for educators, beginners and non-technical users. EinScan-SE provides an easy 3D scanning experience, excellent scanning quality and a small footprint.
- Time needed for a single scan 8 mins.; Time needed for a 360-degree scan under auto-scan mode 2 mins.
Fine Details, Every Scan Generates a High-Quality 3D Data File
- Structured light 3d scanning technology, great power of reconstruction the real geometry of the object with fine detail.
Compatible for Communicating with 3D Printer
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data, providing high quality 3D data which can be printed directly to a 3D printer. Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers.
One Click Upload for Online File Saving and Data Sharing
- Support third-party data sharing platform for access service.
- Automatic calibration with no rigid set-up required; One-click scanning; Auto alignment and fusion for direct mesh generation.
Safety in Use
- Visible white light, no laser, eyes secure for children.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan||Auto Scan|
|Mode of Alignment||Feature, Manual||Turntable, Manual|
|Single Shot Accuracy||<=0.1 mm||<=0.1 mm|
|Minimum Scan Volume||30x30x30 mm|
|Maximum Scan Volume||700x700x700 mm||200x200x200 mm|
|Range of Single Capture||200x150 mm|
|Scan Speed||< 8 mins||<2 mins|
|Point Distance||0.17 mm ~ 0.2 mm|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|
|Camera Resolution||1.3 Mega Pixels|
|Light Source||White Light|
|Stand-off Distance||290~480 mm|
Nvidia series Graphic Memory<1GB, 1 ×USB 2.0 or
3.0, Win7, Win8, Win10 (64 bit), Dual-core i5 or higher,
System Memmory>8 GB
|Weight (unpacked)||2.5 kg|
|Weight (packed)||4.9 kg|
|Dimension||570 x 210 x 210 mm|
|Power Supply||50 w|
|Input Voltage||DC, 12 x 3.33 A|
|Load Capacity of Turntable||5 kg|
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.