The EinScan SE 3D desktop scanner is an great choice for educators, beginners and non-technical users. EinScan-SE 3D scanner provides an easy 3D scanning experience, excellent scanning quality and a small footprint.
Easier Operation, Faster Scanning, User Friendly and Enhanced Efficiency
- Time needed for a single scan 8 mins.; Time needed for a 360-degree scan under auto-scan mode 2 mins.
Fine Details, Every Scan Generates a High-Quality 3D Data File
- Structured light 3d scanning technology, great power of reconstruction the real geometry of the object with fine detail.
Compatible for Communicating with 3D Printer
- Auto meshing to watertight 3D data, providing high quality 3D data which can be printed directly to a 3D printer. Provide API access service for any brand 3D printers.
One Click Upload for Online File Saving and Data Sharing
- Support third-party data sharing platform for access service.
- Automatic calibration with no rigid set-up required; One-click scanning; Auto alignment and fusion for direct mesh generation.
Safety in Use
- Visible white light, no laser, eyes secure for children.
|Scan Mode||Fixed Scan||Auto Scan|
|Mode of Alignment||Feature; Manual||Turntable; Manual|
|Single Shot Accuracy||≤0.1 mm|
|Minimum Scan Volume||30 × 30 × 30 mm|
|Maximum Scan Volume||700×700×700 mm||200×200×200 mm|
|Range of Single Capture||200×150 mm|
|Scan Speed||<8 s|
|Point Distance||0.17 mm ~ 0.2 mm|
|File Format||OBJ, STL, ASC, PLY|
|Camera Resolution||1.3 Mega Pixels|
|Light Source||White Light|
|Stand-off Distance||290 ~ 480 mm|
|Computer Requirements (Required)||USB:1 ×USB 2.0 or 3.0; OS: Win10 (64 bit); CPU: Dual-core i5 ; RAM: 8G|
|Computer Requirements (Recommended)||Graphics card: Nvidia series;Graphics memory > 1G|
|Weight (packed)||4.9 kg|
|Power Supply||40 w|
|Input Voltage||DC：12 v, 3.33 A|
|Load Capacity of Turntable||5 kg|
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.